Competition! Win a Bambino Merino Pyjama Set worth £24.95!
In today’s superfine merino woolified competition, I am giving away one pair of Bambino Merino PJ’s worth £24.95!
Bambino Merino have created a luxurious range of natural baby wear; sleep suits, body suits, pyjamas and even sleeping bags made from the finest New Zealand merino wool, an ecological, pure fabric.
Natural - Lightweight and silky soft, the merino wool selected by Bambino Merino is perfectly suited to wearing next to delicate skin.
Comfortable – Its superfine fibres feel like silk and it also has the ability to respond to changes in temperature, keeping your child warm when it’s cold or cool when it’s hot, making it suitable for year round wear.
Multi-climate – While synthetics are passive, Merino is active, reacting to changes in body temperature to keep your child warm when they’re cold, and releasing heat and moisture when they’re hot.
Elasticity – The natural elasticity of the Merino fibre means they stretch with the wearer, but then return to their natural shape. Merino is much finer than other types of wool available and even babies with eczema can wear it without their skin becoming irritated.
Easy care – Modern Merino fabrics are truly easy-care. All Bambino Merino’s garments are machine washable and can be tumble dried on a low heat.
I have one prize of a Bambino Merino PJ set worth £24.95, in size 12-18 or 18-24 months in petal, sky, or sage. The set has a superfine merino wool PJ top with a 100% cotton pair of PJ bottoms.
To win, answer this question: Where does Bambino Merino’s merino wool come from?
Please send your name, address, and the answer, plus specify your size and colour, to bambinogoodiescomp [@] googlemail.com
1. Prize draw is open to UK and Ireland residents only.
2. Competition includes one prize of a Bambino Merino PJ set in either size 12-18 or 18-24 in colours petal, sky, or sage, and you will be notified by email if you have won and can expect to receive your prize up to 7 days after that.
3. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Bambino Goodies mailing list. Your details will not be shared with others. If you’d prefer not to be added to the list, please add ‘no mailout’ in the subject of the email.
4. The winner will be drawn at random on 23rd May, 2008. Please ensure that all of the requested information is included in your email otherwise it may be exempt from the draw.
5. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.