We know it’s cold outside so here is a little inspiration if you’re looking around for outerwear…
1. At BG HQ, not such a baby anymore Nia is sporting a Mini A Ture Wigga coat which turns her into an instant snow baby. Available from stockists including Peace & Jam, Yellow Lolly, and Mash N Gravy. For more winter coat inspiration, check out our Great Autumn Winter Coat Hunt section.
3. Check out our roundup of fabulous wellies for babies and toddlers.
5. We’re mega fans of Elodie Details stay on hats which are available from Nordic Kids. For more hat inspiration check out our winter accessories roundup.
6. Scandi online boutique Tootsie and Fudge do a fine line in show stopping rain gear. Also check out Spotty Otter all weather gear.
7. Check out Canadian brand Stonz’s all weather booties (featured here) which are wind and waterproof and can be worn over shoes – cheaper than shelling out for snowboots and multitasking too.
9. Another Elodie Details delight that will have your baby looking snug as a bug in delectable style – their footmuffs also have matching booties and bags.
10. Loving the Katvig fleece all-in-one (Â£35.50) from Yellow Lolly which can have the legs zipped together to make a snug bag. We’re also a big fan of the Molo delights – check out the great autumn winter coat hunt section.