Christmas Gift Guide: Fancy Dress Costumes
1. Superhero capes and accessories which are 100% cool whilst allowing you child to create their own super hero. Prices £5 – £25 from Iwishiwasa…
3. If you want your pirate to stand out from the crowd then check out this colouring in costume, you will never see another quite the same. £14.99 from Pookie and Peach.
4. Handmade felt bird masks which are bursting with colour. Also available felt superhero masks and felt crowns. Prices €12 – €32 from Ateliers Reinette.
5. Frothy, twirly pettiskirts in a whole rainbow of colours. They come in a hatbox style presentation box and are perfect for dressing up, dancing and parties. Price from £35 from Angel’s Face.
6. Sequined animal masks in four different styles. A perfect stocking filler at just £6.50 from Sparkle & Spin.
7. A classic toy in children’s role play this Selecta Doctor’s kit is made from wood and comes in an adorable carry case. £29.95 from VUP baby.
8. Stylish cardboard animal masks by Zid Zid. Choose from elephant, exotic bird, giraffe or lion. €9.95 from Shak-Shuka.
9. If you’re buying a teepee this Christmas then what better accessory than this magnificent Indian Chief’s headdress? £10 from Cox & Cox.
10. A costume right out of the Middle Ages, this knight’s outfit is perfectly styled and ready for action. £39.99 from Toyella.
Tagged angel's face, Angels Face pettiskirts, Animal Masks, Ateliers Reinette, baby bloch, Cox & Cox, Indian Chief Headdress, iwishiwasa, Orfeo, Pookie and Peach, Savo & Pomelina, Selecta, Shak-Shuka, Sparkle & Spin, superhero, superhero cape for toddlers, toyella, VUP Baby, Wovenplay, Zid Zid