I recently wrote about They Might Be Giants’ new children’s record Here Comes Science which they describe as entertainment disguised as education. You will all be very excited to know that they are heading to the UK to play in a series of family friendly shows later this month.
On 26th June 2010 they will be playing two shows at the Royal Festival Hall to mark the Royal Society’s 350th anniversary. The afternoon show is for kids and you can expect some seriously melodic fun. The very next day, 27th June, they are hot footing it to Cambridge to appear in a special family show at The Babbage Theatre, Cambridge University as part of the Cambridge Science Festival.
To celebrate we are giving away a family ticket (for four – at least one adult) to the afternoon show at the Royal Festival Hall on 26th June 2010 along with a copy of the Here Comes Science CD & DVD. We also have four copies of the record to give away to four lucky runners up.
Entries close at 9am Tuesday 15th June 2010. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
1. Prize draw is open to UK residents only.
2. Prize is one family ticket for four to see They Might Be Giants at the Royal Festival Hall on Saturday 26th June at 2pm and one copy of Here Comes Science or one of four runners up prizes of a copy of Here Comes Science. You will be notified by email if you have won and your details will be passed to Charm Factory so they can dispatch your prize.
3. If you were not a member of the mailing list for the daily update of posts (BG Daily) via email or BG Weekly, a once weekly roundup of the best of the week, at the time of entry, by entering the competition, you are agreeing to be added to whichever newsletter you opt for when subscribing. Do not enter if you do not wish to be added to either of these lists.
4. The winner will be drawn on 15th June 2010. Please ensure that all of the requested information is included in your entry otherwise it may be exempt from the draw.
5. Bambino Goodies has a record of unsubscribers and has taken note of those that seek to abuse the competitions process by entering and unsubscribing straight after. Your entry will not be valid if you have done this on prior occasions or attempt it on this entry.
6. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
Full terms and conditions apply.