1. Designed and sized for small hands, they can shake it shake it shake it with these wooden maracas by John Crane. Â£3.50 a pair at Nubie. Get 15% off with the code XMAS15
2. These Scandinavian inspired vintage fabric cats by Brighton based designer Jane Foster are awesome with their hand screen printed faces. Made to order. US15.50 (we calculate just under a tenner) on Etsy
3. Wind up this Babipur and watch it bounce around. Â£2.99 Babipur
4. Balloon buddies by Danish fairtrade brand Rice.DK will never burst! There’s a frog, hippo, fish, and frog. Â£2.99 each Kidsen.
5. This eco friendly Babipuris a adorable and will provide miles of fun. You can also get a turboplane version and a helicopter. Â£8.99-Â£9.99 Babipur
6. French toy brand Djeco do amazing 160 stickers sets in a host of themes including the animals set shown. Â£2.25 Lula Sappire where they also have a letters set. Get 15% off with the code BAMBXMAS15. At Nubie they have knights and princesses stickers sets for Â£2.50.
7. Loving these dinosaurs which come in pink, purple, blue, and green by Danish fairtrade brand Rice.DK. Â£4.99 Kidsen.
8. 50p over budget but just too damn cool for school not to include, these chalk eggs in their recycled egg box are probably the coolest chalks around! Â£10.50 SCP
9. My Pop-Up Body Book by Jenny Maizels and William Petty is a breathtaking visual delight that introduces little ones on how the body works, grows, and repairs. RRP Â£14.49, Â£7.79 Amazon.
10. This musical ruler is more than a tad cool. Printed with finger and note positions, press down and move it back and forth on a surface to play a tune. Â£7.50 Whippet Grey.
11. Quentin Blake’s wonderful illustrations and books are loved by parents and children alike. Patrick tells the story of the extraordinary things that can happen when Patrick plays his violin. Magical. Â£5.99 Amazon
12. Waving these giant bubble blowing wands around is brilliant fun. Â£5.96 for a pack of 4 Baker Ross.
13. Vintage books by Dick Bruna as well as Topsy & Tim make wonderful classic gifts. From Â£7 Too Much Too Young.
14. For great markers, look no further than Djeco felt tip brushes which have a thin and fat end. Â£7.95 Birdkids
15. These wooden rings by Haba are adorable and come with an equally lovely case. Â£5.95 Lula Sapphire.
16. Another eco friendly buy by Plan Toys, this Babipur will delight babies. Â£5.99 Babipur. Also check out their other baby rattles.
17. There are over 100k possible faces with the Facebox stencil and pen set. Â£6.95 Ikon Gallery
18. We’re huge fans of these contemporary takes on the classic kaleidoscope which also come in dinosaur and camera shapes. Wonderfully, they’re normally Â£8.50 but they’re now half price at Â£4.25! We stocked up on several for cool gifts. Little Baby Company
19. Djeco finger paint tubes are the business and are designed for little hands, minimal mess and easy wash off. Â£9.95 Birdkids
Check out our roundup of new release books as well as the rest of the Christmas Guides.