We do love Uniqlo which is regarded as a Japanese, edgier alternative to Gap, so we were delighted to see that not only have they launched a kids collection within their new Uniqlo Undercover range which is aimed at families, but they’ve also got some cool buys for us grown up’s. Only negative’s are the Ian Beale’esque biker jacket for dad’s and boys, and an alarming number of cropped trousers. That said, I’m loving the prints which Uniqlo doesn’t normally do a great deal of. Here are a few favourites.
1. Raincoat Â£39.90 starting from age 2 up to 3-4 years. Mama alert – they also have hoodie versions of this for yourselves for the same price – swoop!
2. Parka raincoats perfect for 5’s and over’s with our unpredictable weather. Loving the yellow, Â£49.90. Papa’s have grey, brown, wine and navy to choose from, Â£79.90.
3. You know we’re weak for a stripe, leggings Â£9.90 and will work with everything for an offbeat look.
4. They’ve got lots of tee’s with cool motifs for Â£9.90.
5. These divine rompers are on sale from April, Â£14.90 each.
6. Nice to see some prints at Uniqlo. Tunic top, Â£39.90. Also eyeballing the cat print tunic which is also available in grey and navy.
Now if that’s not enough, I’m actually weak, I say weak at the prospect of Orla Kiely’s collection for Uniqlo which is out on Monday. I’m just wondering how possible it is to tell the boyf to get online and “grab everything” for Mother’s Day…. Would you believe it if I told you that the pieces range between Â£9.90 to Â£29.90? All over. Like rash.