With temperatures rising outside it is time to get hunting for this season’s sun gear. Kicking things off with the most delicate heads of all here are our favourite sun hats for babies.
1. Jojo Maman Bebe’s sun hats are pretty hard to beat in my books and their wide brimmed floppy sun hats are tops. They keep the sun off head, neck and face and fasten under the chin for those babies who are forever chucking their hat out of the pram. Comes in 8 prints Â£12.
2. This floppy cotton sun hat by Snoffs features a cute duckling design and has ties to keep it in place. Â£14.99 from Nordic Kids.
3. Another hat from Jojo Maman Bebe (I told you I liked them) and this time it’s their flap hats. These peaked caps cover the neck and ears well and with the help of elastic in the rim stay comfortably on the head. Available in girls and boys prints Â£12.
4. H&M are brilliant for simple baby clothing and their hats are no exception. At a mere Â£2.50 this is a budget option which comes in a choice of two prints or plain pink or white.
5. A second option is this fisherman’s style hat in white or denim blue also Â£2.50.
6. I love the dusky-coloured print on this yellow terry jumpsuit delight by Danish label Alba Baby. Â£16 from Yellow Lolly.
7. A chic option is this cloche style bow sunhat from Hucklebones. Â£22.50.
8. This red summer hat is just darling and the wide brim will keep delicate skin safe from the sun. Designed to last, Â£21.50 from Little Duckling.